Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Surprise

So our Christmas present to the boys this year is a surprise trip to DisneyWorld. YEAH!!! I wasn't sure how to tell the boys about the trip, and I was also worried about the fact they wouldn't have too many gifts to open. So I came up with the idea of having them go on a Christmas Treasure Hunt to find out what their gift is. At the end of the hunt the last clue is going to tell them to click on an icon on the computer that will have the following video for them to view. I know it's long, and they will probably guess what the gift is before the end, but I just couldn't help myself!! It was so much fun making it, and it has totally gotten me in the Disney spirit! So if you love Disney, and all it's cheesy magic, take a little time to watch and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done! It got me in the mood, too. We wish we were going with you. Take LOTS of pictures and send us a daily link. Love to all our grandchildren and their parents.

Boppa

Unknown said...

Well done! It got me in the mood, too. We wish we were going with you. Take LOTS of pictures and send us a daily link. Love to all our grandchildren and their parents.

Boppa

Catherine said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're gonna wet their pants. I know I would!