Sunday, November 2, 2008

What I Like About Me



So I haven't put anything on my blog in a while, and I haven't posted any scrapbook pages in a very long while. So I though I'd post an older page just for fun. This is one I did for a circle journal I am doing with my sister Catherine. The basic idea is that I come up with a topic, do a page in the journal, pass it on to her and she does a page on the same topic. Then she comes up with the next topic and sends it back to me. It has progressed quite slowly, only because I haven't got my sorry butt in gear and done my pages. It always seems to sit at my house for about a year and then move on to her. She finishes her's up in a couple of weeks, and then it sits on my desk for another year, but I digress. This is one I did about myself, obviously. I really like it except for the fact I took the photos without any makeup on. I'm sort of regretting that now, as I can see the crow's feet around my eyes. Father Time shows no mercy.

(Once again, you can click on the page and it will enlarge enough that you can read the journaling, if that interests you.)

No comments: